of the Greater Phoenix Executive Chapter
1) Provide a non-church atmosphere to reach the lost and demonstrate Jesus’ signs and wonders according to Mark 16:16-19.
2) Encourage Christians to catch the fire! Return to the dedication and zeal the early Christians had as recorded in the book of the Acts.
3) Network Christians and churches together to build up a stronger body of Christ.
4) Provide Christian mentorship and accountability which the younger Christians desperately need.
5) We have a mandate from God to break the chain of bondage in the world. Our mandate is to link the world to God and to lead people to God through what Jesus did on the cross.
7) Support FGBMFI Headquarters leadership and send out Fire Teams to the nations.
8) Encourage Christians to move into a deeper walk of faith, preparing them to be used by the Holy Spirit during these end times.